ROAD OF FATE
Flying, I´m born again
I know there is no tomorrow
My heart is now ablaze
Enough of pain, no more sorrow
Rush of light through your brain
Gotta a soul I can borrow
Make haste once again
There´s no messiah to follow
Road of Fate is the only way to go
Wings or tails we don´t really know
There´s no time to die
Gotta play my crazy game
Who are you and who am I?
In the end we´re all the same
Burning into flames
Now is the time for you to fly
Playing with our fate
We´re greater than life
Road of Fate is the only way to go
Wings or tails we don´t really know
Solo
Burning into flames
Now is the time for you to fly
Playing with our fate
We´re greater than life
Road of Fate is the only way to go
Wings or tails we don´t really know
